June 15: Washington, D.C. - National Housing Center, 1201 15th St. NW - 3:00 - 4:30 p.m., open house followed by a presentation and comment period until 9:00 p.m.
Please note the following for the Fairbanks, Anchorage, and Washington, D.C. meetings:
• Doors will open at 3 p.m.
• BLM will provide a brief presentation of the project at 4:30 p.m., speakers begin at 5 p.m. with general public comments beginning at 6:30 until 9 p.m.
• There will be no signs, no weapons, and no demonstrations allowed inside the meeting hall.
• Public Testimony will be done on a first-come, first-serve basis.
• We will try to accommodate as many people as possible, but cannot guarantee that everyone will have a chance to speak; everyone will be afforded an opportunity to provide a written comment.
• There will be a three-minute speaking limit.
• Written comments are strongly encouraged and comment cards and computers linked to the ePlanning website will be available to provide comment.
Update: The Scoping Presentation, Scoping Boards, Scoping Handout, and Guidelines for the speaking process are available to view in the Documents tab.